PhD & Master students
- Fee for two-week programme: € 500,-
- Fee for one-week module: € 250,-
Ghent University PhD-students are supported by the doctoral schools and can register without fee.
Interested in multiple day sessions? Please contact email@example.com
Ghent University accepts training cheques from the KMO-portefeuille (www.kmo-portefeuille.be
, authorisatie-ID: DV.O103194)
All fees are free of VAT.
For participants enrolled in the full programme the fee covers:
- Lunches and coffee breaks during lectures
- Transport from the hotel to the lectures
- Field trips and excursions
- Overnight stays and welcome diner
Note: participants will be hosted in shared apartments, the exact location is yet to be confirmed.
Single rooms will be available for participants.
When cancelling up to 10 days before the start of the course or module 25% of the participation fee will be charged. When cancelling less than 10 days before the start of the module, the full fee is due.
Ghent University accepts payments by KMO-portefeuille (www.kmo-portefeuille.be; authorisation ID: DV.O103194